The Bluebonnet Contractors team is seeking firms to assist with achieving the Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) participation goal for this project. Only firms that meet the following requirements can participate on this job as a DBE.
- Firm is certified as a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
[No other minority (MBE), small (HUB) or female (WBE) certifications will count towards the DBE goal.]
- Firm is certified as a DBE according to Federal regulations 49 CFR Part 26
- DBE certification is recognized by an approved Texas Unified Certification Program (TUCP) agency
- Must be DBE certified before the performing work on the project
- Must be DBE certified in the work categories that the DBE firm will perform on the project
- Firm that will perform a "commercially useful function" according to the federal DOT requirements and therefore, count towards the project's DBE participation goal.
For more information about getting a DBE certification, please contact the North Central Texas Certification Agency (NCTRCA) at www.nctrca.org.
For more information about the project's DBE requirements and opportunities, contact Angela Berry Roberson- DBE Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in bidding or receiving information about contract opportunities on the LBJ Express project or the North Tarrant Express project, CLICK HERE to become part of our Vendor Database.