Oversized Vehicles


If you have an oversized or overweight vehicle and will be traveling along the North Tarrant Express corridor, you will need to obtain a permit from the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT). Please click here to link to TxDOT's automated Central Permit System (CPS). For instructions on how to submit a permit, please click here.

Once received, please forward a copy of your permit to North Tarrant Express Mobility Partners, 9001 Airport Freeway, Suite 600, North Richland Hills, TX 76180.

HOME  |  CONTACT US  |  For more information, call 1-888-NTE-2015 / 1-888-683-2015